Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
larica

Hunter application  o.O Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application o.O   Hunter application  o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Information: Hunter 80
Character Name: Larica
Class & Race: Hunter Elf
Professions: leatherworking & Enchanting ... aiming for crit and ap ... so +ap on bracers and rings
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: Curently trying MarksMan 7 / 54 / 10 ... Beast Mastery for solo fun
Required: Armory Profile link: Larica_Armory

Cross-realm applicant: Nope
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: Nope
Previous Guilds: Northern sky, Moonguards
Reasons for Leaving: Most ppl from NS left to Shutdown. Im LF somethng new, Shutdown is nothing else than old NS with new RL-s. Moonguars r very casual. its hart to em to organize 10 man raids
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: yup ... gr8
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): 3-5

System Information:
Connection Type: cable, No probs
TeamSpeak: TS and Ventrilo
Microphone: yup but im using it only if its nececery ... if im pulling or somethin else important to say ... TS is for RL, officers and ...

WoW Experience:
PvE: o.O ZG, MC; BWL as warrior tank ... Kara, ssc, the eye, MH etc as healer and shadow dps ... naxx as hunter
PvP: Im an ex Field Marshal warrior. Have to say that all those chars i dont have any more. Playing Larica only.
SoH: Yup got all of em exept Kuluak

Additional Questions:
References: :Snejider, i've been with him a few times in Naxx and some heroics. Hes active and i like that.
Reasoning for Joining: Ur progress. U r not casual and u r not Hardcore which i like the most.
Expectations: Ulduar 10, mabe Ulduar 25, finished. And have a fun during progress Surprised
Enjoying your class: Its gr8. I'm like a sting. Have to say that im missing cc from time to time. Nowdays everythin is tanking, healing, aoeing ... etc ... but ok. Volley to the ppl
Tolerance Level: Nothing is pissing me off.
Additional Information: i'm very dedicated. Max enchanted and gemed all the time. Flasks, food, potions r allways with me, even in heroics. And when im signed in thats my priority for that night.
Activity: /charge on em every day

Larica

Larica_Armory
Back to top Go down
umiss

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application o.O   Hunter application  o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 am

thank you for your apply, we will be back to you as fast as we can Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Application acceptet   Hunter application  o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 am

application acceptet

we will contact you ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application o.O   Hunter application  o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application o.O
Page 1 of 1