Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 am

Please use the following template for your application and feel free to add any additional information you feel madness should know about you.

Please delete the text in brackets when you apply, its simply there to help you understand the questions!!

Character Information:
Character Name: Eike
Class & Race: Hunter/Dward
Professions: I have mining and engineering, I chose them in tbc because i needed the engineering head, but now I see that it is good for hunter these days to because of the haste enchante you can get on your gloves. I allso have mining since it was very expencive to buy all the mats.
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: 0/15/56 (Surviaval)
Required: Armory Profile link: (hope I am in my raiding gear when you check it)

Cross-realm applicant: No
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?:
Previous Guilds: I have been in Chilldren of Vallhalla and some others I don't remember the name of.
Reasons for Leaving: I left some guild because they was never raiding so I join other guild witch was raiding.
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: (might happen to finish raids late, but it's rare)
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): In the summer every day if I am home, witch is 2-4days.

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) I'm not to sure what it is called but I do know that it is reliable, never had a DC with it.
TeamSpeak: (Do you have ventrilo installed?) Yup
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) Yup to both

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC)
I did all of Karazan, The eye, some of Serpentshirne Cavern, some of ZA and Grul's lair and Magtheridon's Lair.

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) not done to much pvp with this hunter yet but I am aiming high ( had 1900 with my ret pally last season,season5) And yes I love to PVP
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?)
No I am not exalted with SoH yet, but I am working on it.

Additional Questions:
Country: (Which country do you live in?) I live in Bergen, Norway
References: (Do you know anyone in madness?) No
Reasoning for Joining: (Why do you want to join Madness?) I want to do some real raid and not just Pug's.
Expectations: (What do you expect fromMadness ?) That they hold their time to when they set up a raid.
Enjoying your class: (Do you enjoy your class?) Yes I love my class and don't think I'm ever going to change it.
Tolerance Level: (Are you tolerant of others, are you able to take criticism?) yes.
Additional Information: (Anything else you would like to inform the officer team of?)
Activity: (How often can you join our raids?)
as often as I am home, around 2-4 times a week

* Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad & Razorscale
* Ranged DPS: at KT as hunter you are going to shoot the skeletons in phase 1 and in phase 2 you are going to dps KT, all ranged have to spred out so when someone get the Iceblock on more then one target. You allso have to move away from the stuff that comes on the ground, the black and red stuff. If you don't move from it you die. And one more reason you have to spread out is that you get a mana thingy on you witch burn the other players mana if they stand to close. I don't know Razorscale(never been to Ulduar but I really wnat to)
o Mages: Illidari Council (you're tanking) plus pick one of the other ranged bosses to describe
o Everyone else: Razorscale & Gluth
At Gluth as hunter you are going to kite the adds that spawn, the easiest way to do this is by fire Explosive shot at them and lay down a Frost trap, and run around it.
* Tanks:Kel'Thuzad & Razorscale
* Healers: Loatheb & Razorscale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 am

Application acceptet

An officer should contact u ingame as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Application
Page 1 of 1