Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter looking for guild !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oddjobb

Hunter looking for guild ! Empty
PostSubject: Hunter looking for guild !   Hunter looking for guild ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am

Information
Character Name: Oddjobb
Class & Race: Dwarf Hunter
Professions: (What professions do you have and why did you choose those?): I chose LW and skinning because as a hunter I thought I could benefit from them whilst also making some gold on the side.
Raiding Talent Spec: 1/16/54 (survival)
Armory Profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Oddjobb

Cross-realm applicant: No
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: No I have not.
Previous Guilds: (Which guilds were you previously in?) I’ve just recently come back from a 4 month break.
Reasons for Leaving: (Why did you leave those guilds?) Same applies to this question.
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: (might happen to finish raids late, but it's rare) Yeah that’s no problem.
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): I can raid normally around 3-5 times a week.

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) I’m not entirely sure about my connection, all I know is that its reliable.
Teamspeak: (Do you have Teamspeak installed?) Yes TS and vent.
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) I do but I seldom use it.

WoW Experience:

PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC) I played a rogue in pre-tbc - I was in the untouchables and cleared up to Naxx 40. In TBC I raided up to SSC/TK and in WoTLK I’ve done all content but Ulduar.

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) I’ve never pvp’d seriously - I just do it for fun occasionally.

SoH: (Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?) No not yet.

Additional Questions:
References: None
Reasons for joining: Madness seems like a focused and ambitious guild and I think I’ll fit in well.
Expectations: I expect Madness to provide fun and focused raids, a good community and willing to help out (obviously that’s a two way street and I’ll be more then willing to help people)
Enjoying your class: I thoroughly enjoy my hunter, yes. Smile
Tolerance level: I’d say my tolerance level is pretty good, I mean I’m all for trying several times to get a boss down and I don’t throw in the towel until the raid leader calls it off.
Additional Information: Nope
Activity: Yeah I can make at least 3 of the raids a week.
Options: Very slim, I’d make sure I’d attend if I signed for it.

Unfortunately I cannot fill in the last part of this application because I haven’t been in Ulduar yet, but I’ve read tactics extensively on each boss and hopefully if I join I will be able to show that I am a capable raider who understands complex boss fights and tactics.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hunter looking for guild ! Empty
PostSubject: Application acceptet   Hunter looking for guild ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 am

Application Acceptet i will contact u ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Hunter looking for guild !
Page 1 of 1