Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cràtos ele/resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cràtos

Cràtos ele/resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Cràtos ele/resto shaman   Cràtos ele/resto shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 am

Character Information:
Character Name:Cràtos
Class & Race:Draenei shaman
Professions: (What professions do you have and why did you choose those?) i have Mining but very low
Desired Raiding Talent Spec:Elemental but if its needed i can heal
Required: Armory Profile link: ( link you´r Amory gear profile here )

Cross-realm applicant: (Yes/No) no
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: No
Previous Guilds: (Which guilds were you previously in?) Gave Bazen and Silver Shield
Reasons for Leaving: (Why did you leave those guilds?) Gave bazen never raided and Silver Shield disbanded
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: (might happen to finish raids late, but it's rare) Those times are perfect
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): Saturday and sunday its 1/2 but for the rest of the week i can always go

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) I use wireless
TeamSpeak: (Do you have Teamspeak installed?) Yes
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) When i'm on Skype or on teamspeak

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC) Pre-tbc Nothing, Tbc karazhan

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) Not on my shammy its rare if you will ever see me pvping Smile
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?) No

Additional Questions:
References: (Do you know anyone in madness?) I never played with anyone in madness
Reasoning for Joining: (Why do you want to join Madness?) I sough Improvè spamming that they were recruiting Razz
Expectations: (What do you expect from Madness ?) To be a good raiding guild but still has some fun
Enjoying your class: (Do you enjoy your class?) Yea very much
Tolerance Level: (Are you tolerant of others, are you able to take criticism?) Yes i am
Additional Information: (Anything else you would like to inform the officer team of?)
Activity: (How often can you join our raids?) almost every raid
Options:(How big is the chance of you not being able to join a raid when u signed up?) That will be very rare
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cràtos ele/resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application acceptet   Cràtos ele/resto shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 am

Application acceptet

Improve will contact u ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Cràtos ele/resto shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Madness :: Application's-
Jump to: