Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mightyfenix Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mightyfe

Mightyfenix Application Empty
PostSubject: Mightyfenix Application   Mightyfenix Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Character Information:
Character Name: Mightyfenix
Class & Race: Night Elf Druid
Professions: 450 Tailoring (no tailor in our guild) and 450 Mining (just for farming)
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: Balance / Restoration
Required: Armory Profile link:

Cross-realm applicant: No
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: No
Previous Guilds: Newbies of Azeroth
Reasons for Leaving: undeniable offer by Guild Master
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: Perfect
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? every day except weekend 1 times for 14 days

System Information:
Connection Type: 4Mbits up/down
TeamSpeak: not yet, but plan
Microphone: not yet

WoW Experience:
PvE: this is my first character

PvP: No, I don't
SoH: Yes

Additional Questions:
References: Shamangirl, some runs made together
Reasoning for Joining: I want to make some higher level of playing. And I enjoy Stjerneskud's leading.
Expectations: the same like previous answer, I want to see next "level" of playing
Enjoying your class: really yes, driud is the most variable class
Tolerance Level: I know about my faults and I would like to share my experience with other. And the same, I would like to get as much as possible experiences I can
Additional Information: not this time, i hope that is all
Activity: So often as possible

######################## Optional ########################
Encounter and class knowledge:
Based on your role in the raid, give us a detailed description of what the listed boss encounters, including your positioning, skill rotations and skill choices, boss abilities and how you would deal with them, and whatever else you think may be of relevance. (E.g. fill out only the role that applies to you - don't fill out the healer section if you're melee DPS). THIS MUST BE FILLED IN UNLESS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SOCIAL HANGAROUND SPOT. FAILURE TO COMPLETE WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE.

* Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad & Razorscale
* Ranged DPS:
o Mages: Illidari Council (you're tanking) plus pick one of the other ranged bosses to describe
o Everyone else: Razorscale & Gluth
* Tanks:Kel'Thuzad & Razorscale
* Healers: Loatheb - there is a problem with neurotic aura which block healing of the raid. I will stand so close as possible by the ranged dps and other healers and wait for the time-possible healing. I will prepare Lifebloom stacks on tanks and melee dps with Rejuvenation and Regrowth. When healing is possible I will cast Wild Growth on 6 party members and use Shiftmend on Rejuvenated/Regrowed tanks to consume all effect..
Razorscale - never played.

######################## Optional ########################
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mightyfenix Application Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for abit late answer   Mightyfenix Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Application acceptet sorry for the late answer it began to storm over here so u had to turn of the computer asap
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Mightyfenix Application
Page 1 of 1