Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elinguard 80 DK - Tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eling

Elinguard 80 DK - Tank Empty
PostSubject: Elinguard 80 DK - Tank   Elinguard 80 DK - Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 am

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Elinguard
Character Name: Elinguard
Class & Race: Dwarf Death Knight
Professions: 450 engi and 450 mining, engineering is a fun proffesion and I make a lot of money on mining.
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: Frost - tanking

Cross-realm applicant: (Yes/No) Nope
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: At Knights and Nomads, but if I get accepted here I'll decline the invitation, mostly applied there as some of my friends are in the guild, and wanted a social guild to stay in, while searching for a more serious.
Previous Guilds: Phaedos, a small guild consisting of mostly RL friends, abandoned with most of them stopped playing. Before WoTLK I was in Reverence, which is horde guild, cleared up to BT in TBC.
Reasons for Leaving: I loved being in Reverence, and before changing to alliance I'd been in it for 3-4 years, if you count my time in Odins Fury into it (Reverence is an outbreak of Odins Fury). But when WotLK hit, some of my RLF decided to start a new guild on alliance side and I joined them, so I began to lvl a DK.
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: Yep that fits me pretty well.
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? Being on holidays atm it'll be very different as alot of other things happen in RL, parties, vacations etc. but should be able to join around at least 2-3 each week.

System Information:
Connection Type: Have a quite good connection atm, and getting upgraded to 24 mb soon! Very Happy
TeamSpeak: Ofc
Microphone: Yups

WoW Experience:
PvE: Cleared BWL with Odins Fury before TBC, cleared Black Temple with Reverence, and cleared a few bosses in Uld10 with PuGs in WotLK, have ofc done all raids leading up to those instances.

PvP: Back in TBC, I had 1900 rating on 2v2 with my warlock
SoH: Only honored, and tbh not planing on getting exalted, mainly because the 30+ sta enchant from pvp is better for tanks.

Additional Questions:
References: Not really.
Reasoning for Joining: Well you asked me (Stjerneskud) if I was interested in joining a raiding guild, and therefore I got the idea to apply here. So main reason is probably for raiding a bit again and hopefully have fun with some new guildies.
Expectations: Fun and raiding.
Enjoying your class: Yup recently respecced to tanking, and have begun to very much enjoy my DK again.
Tolerance Level: If their criticism is in it's place.
Additional Information: Nah
Activity: As mentioned above, 2-3 days a week most likely.

/Elinguard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Elinguard 80 DK - Tank Empty
PostSubject: Acceptet   Elinguard 80 DK - Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 am

Application acceptet welcome to madness

i will contact u ingame as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Elinguard 80 DK - Tank
Page 1 of 1